Worcester County History
- World War II in Whaleyville
From "Splendid Isolation - Random Memories of An Eastern Shore Boyhood"
- Senator Harrison’s Life’s History
A Story of Opportunity and Accomplishments of a Native Son of the Del-Mar-Va Peninsula
- The Assateague Indians: What Became Of Them
"In the beginning the Assateague Indians were friendly, but it was not long before their attitude changed, as European newcomers began to covet the lands.
- Attorney Hammond Defends Family Honor
A response to an article in one of our newsletters...
- 1722 Peace Treaty
Peace Treaty Between The Assateague and Pocomoke Indians and Charles Calvert, Governor of Maryland 1722
- A Worcester County Maryland Legend: Man O’ War
The Champion Who Lived At Riddle Farm
- The Samuel Riddle Farm
Man O' War Spent a Brief Time Here
- Recommended Links
Find out more about our region's history, wildlife, and things to do outdoors.