Bring your school group to learn of the "Tides and Times" of Ocean City, Maryland!
COST: $1.00 per student (teachers and chaperones are free)
PARKING: Bus parking in the municipal lot next to the Museum is available ONLY from late October through early April
Contact the Town of Ocean City's Transportation Department for more information http://ococean.com/group-travel/motor-coach-info
TIME COMMITMENT: Allow 1 hour minimum
Because our building has limited space available:
- Groups of 40 students or less will be admitted into the building at one time
- A maximum of 10 children per chaperone
- Absolutely no food or drink allowed in the Museum
- Students must remain with their chaperones at all times, including the gift shop.
- Because of our beautiful & delicate wooden floors no high heeled (spiked heels) shoes may be worn.